NOTE: This is a Zip file and contains two folders: one with the instructions and files for printingand one with files for screen sharing.
Mixed Emotions is a Social Emotional Learning (SEL) tool that can help your students/clients:
1) find the right words to accurately express complex emotions
2) identify underlying emotions (mixed emotions) in addition to primary emotions
3) talk with you about those emotions in ways that promote THREE important SEL goals:
- self awareness
- self management
- social awareness.
Who can you use Mixed Emotions with?
What can you use Mixed Emotions for?
1. Social Emotional Learning
2. All types of counseling and therapy
3. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (bonus item included)
What is included?
1. Mixed Emotions “word finder” board* (can be printed or screen-shared)
2. Mixed Emotions situation cards (to be printed)
3. Detailed instructions and for SEL and and counseling/therapy activities
4. Bonus item for Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)